Town of Tatum-James G. Tatum arrived in the Tatum area sometime in August 1909. He and a friend from Ranger Lake built a combination house and store located at the intersection of present-day Hwy 380 and Hwy 206. He applied for a post office in December 1909. Tatum's population is approximately 683.
« Back to Search Results
Tatum Chamber of Commerce