The Lovington EDC is committed to promoting the economic diversity and growth of Lovington by developing new businesses, retaining new businesses and improving the quality of life through community involvement.
- Business listing on LEDC website
- Job postings for company vacancies on website
- Extensive business referrals to members
- Ability to have a position on board of directors
- Receive emails of community events and happenings
- Office space for business meetings
- Utilize office copy machine
- 0-20 Employees: $250
- 21-49 Employees: $500
- 50 & Above: $750
- Civic Organizations: $50
- Schools: $500
- Hospitals: $500
- Utilities: $500
- Banks: $500
- Individual: $50
Memberships are deductible as a business expense for most taxpayers.
Chief Pete Kassetas joined the New Mexico State Police in 1992. His first duty station was Grants, New Mexico as a patrol officer. In 1995, he was transferred into the NMSP Criminal Investigations Section whose primary focus is to investigate, prevent, disrupt, and detect violent criminals and felonious criminal activity that undermine the safety and security of the citizens of the State of New Mexico.