The Lovington EDC is committed to promoting the economic diversity and growth of Lovington by developing new businesses, retaining new businesses and improving the quality of life through community involvement.
- Business listing on LEDC website
- Job postings for company vacancies on website
- Extensive business referrals to members
- Ability to have a position on board of directors
- Receive emails of community events and happenings
- Office space for business meetings
- Utilize office copy machine
- 0-20 Employees: $250
- 21-49 Employees: $500
- 50 & Above: $750
- Civic Organizations: $50
- Schools: $500
- Hospitals: $500
- Utilities: $500
- Banks: $500
- Individual: $50
Memberships are deductible as a business expense for most taxpayers.
The Lovington Police Department dedicates itself to the delivery of modern, professional law enforcement services. Our citizens are to be treated with respect, dignity, compassion, courtesy and fairness. We are committed to the protection of rights as we strive to enforce the law impartially and effectively through training, technology and diligence. Members of the Lovington Police Department recognize our special relationship with the community we serve and remain sensitive to the community’s priorities and needs.