The Lovington EDC is committed to promoting the economic diversity and growth of Lovington by developing new businesses, retaining new businesses and improving the quality of life through community involvement.
- Business listing on LEDC website
- Job postings for company vacancies on website
- Extensive business referrals to members
- Ability to have a position on board of directors
- Receive emails of community events and happenings
- Office space for business meetings
- Utilize office copy machine
- 0-20 Employees: $250
- 21-49 Employees: $500
- 50 & Above: $750
- Civic Organizations: $50
- Schools: $500
- Hospitals: $500
- Utilities: $500
- Banks: $500
- Individual: $50
Memberships are deductible as a business expense for most taxpayers.
Located in southeastern New Mexico, the people of Lovington invite you to participate in a growing economic development opportunity. Lovington is uncrowded, friendly, and progressive. Lovington enjoys a dry temperate climate, has clean water and air, low taxes and low crime rate. Land and real estate prices are low and opportunity is here! It is a good place to live, work, and raise a family. Let us show you our community, of which we are very proud.