The Lovington EDC is committed to promoting the economic diversity and growth of Lovington by developing new businesses, retaining new businesses and improving the quality of life through community involvement.
- Business listing on LEDC website
- Job postings for company vacancies on website
- Extensive business referrals to members
- Ability to have a position on board of directors
- Receive emails of community events and happenings
- Office space for business meetings
- Utilize office copy machine
- 0-20 Employees: $250
- 21-49 Employees: $500
- 50 & Above: $750
- Civic Organizations: $50
- Schools: $500
- Hospitals: $500
- Utilities: $500
- Banks: $500
- Individual: $50
Memberships are deductible as a business expense for most taxpayers.
The Lovington Youth and Activity Center provides the youth of Lovington a safe place to gather and have fun. The facility has numerous programs throughout the year, including multiple summer sessions that have activities to keep our youth engaged. In addition, the facility offers a large ballroom that hosts Friday night dances for youth and a full size gym that can accommodate basketball and volleyball games.