The Lovington EDC is committed to promoting the economic diversity and growth of Lovington by developing new businesses, retaining new businesses and improving the quality of life through community involvement.
- Business listing on LEDC website
- Job postings for company vacancies on website
- Extensive business referrals to members
- Ability to have a position on board of directors
- Receive emails of community events and happenings
- Office space for business meetings
- Utilize office copy machine
- 0-20 Employees: $250
- 21-49 Employees: $500
- 50 & Above: $750
- Civic Organizations: $50
- Schools: $500
- Hospitals: $500
- Utilities: $500
- Banks: $500
- Individual: $50
Memberships are deductible as a business expense for most taxpayers.
The Midland International Air & Space Port (MAF) is located half way between Midland and Odessa and ranked eight in Texas for primary commercial service airports. MAF serves 43 counties in Western Texas and Eastern New Mexico, and is the closest airport to Big Bend National Park. The airport is approximately 330 miles from Dallas, Texas and 300 miles from El Paso, Texas.