The Lovington EDC is committed to promoting the economic diversity and growth of Lovington by developing new businesses, retaining new businesses and improving the quality of life through community involvement.
- Business listing on LEDC website
- Job postings for company vacancies on website
- Extensive business referrals to members
- Ability to have a position on board of directors
- Receive emails of community events and happenings
- Office space for business meetings
- Utilize office copy machine
- 0-20 Employees: $250
- 21-49 Employees: $500
- 50 & Above: $750
- Civic Organizations: $50
- Schools: $500
- Hospitals: $500
- Utilities: $500
- Banks: $500
- Individual: $50
Memberships are deductible as a business expense for most taxpayers.
The Lovington Chamber of Development and Commerce, Inc. (the Corporation) is organized to promote and coordinate the civic, commercial, residential, agricultural and industrial development of the City of Lovington, State of New Mexico. This Corporation is organized to enhance the economic development of the City of Lovington, State of New Mexico and its trade territory by promoting and assisting the growth and development of existing and new business concerns in the area, which shall include the objective to benefit the City of Lovington, State of New Mexico, as measured by increased employment, payroll, business volume and corresponding factors.