The Lovington EDC is committed to promoting the economic diversity and growth of Lovington by developing new businesses, retaining new businesses and improving the quality of life through community involvement.
- Business listing on LEDC website
- Job postings for company vacancies on website
- Extensive business referrals to members
- Ability to have a position on board of directors
- Receive emails of community events and happenings
- Office space for business meetings
- Utilize office copy machine
- 0-20 Employees: $250
- 21-49 Employees: $500
- 50 & Above: $750
- Civic Organizations: $50
- Schools: $500
- Hospitals: $500
- Utilities: $500
- Banks: $500
- Individual: $50
Memberships are deductible as a business expense for most taxpayers.
Eunice is a hotbed of traditional Cajun and Creole culture and Cajun and Zydeco music, and the community pays enormous tribute to it. The Liberty Theatre constructed in 1924 and listed on the National Register of Historic Places, hosts "Rendez-Vous des Cajuns", an internationally known performance that features Cajun and Zydeco music and humorists.