The Lovington EDC is committed to promoting the economic diversity and growth of Lovington by developing new businesses, retaining new businesses and improving the quality of life through community involvement.
- Business listing on LEDC website
- Job postings for company vacancies on website
- Extensive business referrals to members
- Ability to have a position on board of directors
- Receive emails of community events and happenings
- Office space for business meetings
- Utilize office copy machine
- 0-20 Employees: $250
- 21-49 Employees: $500
- 50 & Above: $750
- Civic Organizations: $50
- Schools: $500
- Hospitals: $500
- Utilities: $500
- Banks: $500
- Individual: $50
Memberships are deductible as a business expense for most taxpayers.
Town of Tatum-James G. Tatum arrived in the Tatum area sometime in August 1909. He and a friend from Ranger Lake built a combination house and store located at the intersection of present-day Hwy 380 and Hwy 206. He applied for a post office in December 1909. Tatum's population is approximately 683.