The Lovington EDC is committed to promoting the economic diversity and growth of Lovington by developing new businesses, retaining new businesses and improving the quality of life through community involvement.
- Business listing on LEDC website
- Job postings for company vacancies on website
- Extensive business referrals to members
- Ability to have a position on board of directors
- Receive emails of community events and happenings
- Office space for business meetings
- Utilize office copy machine
- 0-20 Employees: $250
- 21-49 Employees: $500
- 50 & Above: $750
- Civic Organizations: $50
- Schools: $500
- Hospitals: $500
- Utilities: $500
- Banks: $500
- Individual: $50
Memberships are deductible as a business expense for most taxpayers.
The Lea County Event Center (LCEC) is a 167,000 square foot facility that provides premier meeting space for over 75,000 residents in Lea County. Conveniently located in Hobbs, New Mexico, the LCEC is an excellent choice for conventions, meetings, concerts, special events and more! This versatile facility offers the community an opportunity to convene for the purpose of learning, interacting, exhibiting, entertaining and more.