The Lovington EDC is committed to promoting the economic diversity and growth of Lovington by developing new businesses, retaining new businesses and improving the quality of life through community involvement.
- Business listing on LEDC website
- Job postings for company vacancies on website
- Extensive business referrals to members
- Ability to have a position on board of directors
- Receive emails of community events and happenings
- Office space for business meetings
- Utilize office copy machine
- 0-20 Employees: $250
- 21-49 Employees: $500
- 50 & Above: $750
- Civic Organizations: $50
- Schools: $500
- Hospitals: $500
- Utilities: $500
- Banks: $500
- Individual: $50
Memberships are deductible as a business expense for most taxpayers.
The Lea County Museum was created by the Lovington Women's Club in 1969 when the club purchased the Commercial Hotel, which was about to be razed.
The Lea County Museum is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization operated by a volunteer board of directors.